[plt-scheme] Another bug in PLoT

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 18:48:02 EST 2005

Unfortunately, I didn't adequately check the functionality of the science
collection during the 299 development cycle and missed a bug in the PLoT
package that causes my 3d plot extensions to fail.  In particular, in the
file plplot.ss in the plot collection, the definitions of pl-poly3 and
pl-line3 (lines 178 and 188 in the file) are reversed.  (That is, the
pl-poly3 function calls the c_plline3 function and pl-line3 calls the
c_plpoly3 function instead of the other way around.)

Sorry for not catching it before it made it into 300.  With that fix, all of
my test cases for the science collection work correctly in 300.

Doug

M. Douglas Williams, Ph.D.

Sr. Scientist

4B Inverness Drive East, Suite 210