[plt-scheme] Couple of UI questions (DrScheme 299.400)

From: Peter Wright (pete at flooble.net)
Date: Fri Dec 16 11:34:51 EST 2005

On 16/12 17:13:06, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> Peter Wright wrote:
> >On 16/12 07:43:47, Robby Findler wrote:
> >>c:s:tab and c:tab switch between tabs; I see that c:shift:tab is
> >>also supposed to switch between the definitions and interactions,
> >>but apparently is superseded.
> >
> >Ahhhh.... so it's that the default keybindings have two actions
> >listed for control-shift-tab? That should be a bug, surely?
>
> Huh? Ctrl+shift+tab does nothing on Windows. It is listed though.

I'm not using Windows (though ctrl-shift-tab also does nothing in my
Linux desktop environment).

What I meant (and I think Robby meant) was, if you look in the default
DrScheme Active Keybindings window, sort by key, you get:

[ ... ]
c:s:tab (prev-tab)
c:semicolon (preferences)
c:shift:tab (toggle-focus-between-definitions-and-interactions)
[ ... ]

My understanding of this is that c:s means control-shift and that
c:shift _also_ means control-shift.

So control-shift-tab is mapped to both(?) prev-tab _and_ to
toggle-focus-between-definitions-and-interactions.

Though I suspect the prev-tab mapping is overruling the toggle-focus
mapping.

> Jens Axel Søgaard

Hope that makes sense. :)

Pete.
--
http://flooble.net/blog
Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be restarted for the change