[plt-scheme] Couple of UI questions (DrScheme 299.400)

From: Peter Wright (pete at flooble.net)
Date: Fri Dec 16 11:00:38 EST 2005

On 16/12 14:51:34, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> Peter Wright wrote:
> >2. What keybinding switches between the Definitions and the
> >   Interactions view? I've searched through the Active Keybindings
> >   window and found only
[ snip ]
> I normally use ctrl+e and crtl+d to switch between the two.  Using
> them twice brings forth the split screen.

Yep, I tried that, and I can see it'd be useful in some circumstances
- but there doesn't appear to be a way to use those keys to result in
both views showing and the cursor in the "other" view.

Robby's suggestion of ctrl-x o is exactly what I was looking for. But
thanks for your suggestion in any case. :)

> Jens Axel Søgaard

Pete.
--
http://flooble.net/blog
        Very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes.