[plt-scheme] I can't open a .scm file ? What happens? A bug ! Whatcan I do ?

From: Andre Mayers (andre.mayers at usherbrooke.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 12 15:00:40 EST 2005

Thank you very much Eli, you have fixed the file.

The two non-usual character that I use are the following
(integer->char 709) ;; symbol "or" in logic
(integer->char 708) ;; symbol "and" in logic
 but they are printable character.

Which are the characters that I should avoid in the future ?

Andre Mayers