[plt-scheme] Development and Debugging

From: David J. Neu (djneu at att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 6 14:10:36 EST 2005

Hi Noel,

In general I agree, but sometimes we do make mitsakes or omissios in
application code, or in tests and therefore would like to be able to
identify the location of an error in the production system.

All kidding aside though, we've used PLT's ability to install our own
exception handler that saves error-traces to a log file.  It works
great, but it's too slow to leave in production code.

We're hoping that we're missing something and that there's a way
around this.

Cheers,
Dave