[plt-scheme] DrScheme 299.407 (and 299.400) with with parser-tools

From: Ittai Balaban (balaban at cs.nyu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 5 00:58:03 EST 2005

Hi. More 299.407 feedback (though I'm not sure enough of myself to
assert a bug)..

I can't get a parser-tools-generated lexer to work with
(current-input-port) in DrScheme (mzscheme is fine).
For example, in DrScheme interaction window:

> (load "/usr/plt/collects/parser-tools/examples/calc.ss")
> (calcl (current-input-port))

The drscheme interaction simply freezes -- no echoing of text, nothing.
Only the stop button can break you out. I would've expected the same
behavior as with 'read'.

--
Ittai