[plt-scheme] Embedding MzScheme into a Program

From: Chongkai Zhu (mathematica at citiz.net)
Date: Thu Dec 1 11:15:43 EST 2005

I'm sure I following the instructions in plt/src/README, otherwise I shouldn't
have a runable PLT Scheme after the compilation.(Before compilation, I removed
my old PLT Scheme.)

I'm not sure whether I should use mz-209-src-unix.tgz or plt-209-src-unix.tgz,
but DrScheme includes MzScheme, isn't it?

>Are you following the instructions in plt/src/README ?
>
>Are you sure you shouldn't be using mz-209-src-unix.tgz?  (I don't know
>if that matters.)
>
>rac
>
>"the lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." --- Chaucer
>

>On Nov 30, 2005, at 9:26 PM, Chongkai Zhu wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to Embedding MzScheme(v209) into a Program
>>
>> According to "Inside PLT MzScheme", Section 1.2, I first downloaded
>> "plt-209-src-unix.tgz"
>> from PLT website and then compiled it. Now I have a runable PLT Scheme
>> v209 on my machine,
>> but I can't find any file named "libmzscheme.a" and "libgc.a" on my
>> computer. Under
>> "plt/collects/mzscheme/lib/" there is only a file named "mzdyn.c".
>>
>> Help please.
>>
>> -
>> Chongkai Zhu

Posted on the users mailing list.