[plt-scheme] Request to the list administrator

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Aug 20 15:50:21 EDT 2005

On Aug  9, Noel Welsh wrote:

> --- Henry Lenzi <henry.lenzi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  Is it possible to move this notification:

> > to the *bottom* of the message?
>
> This was discussed when the list first moved to Brown;
> you'll find the discussion in the archives.  IIRC the
> decision was taken due to the number of people who were
> bugging the admin to unsubscribe them; it was thought that
> putting the information at the top would decrease their
> number.

I think that the argument was that a bottom thing can screw up
attachements.  I can try moving it to the bottom now, especially since
the list server will soon (??) be upgraded.

So a quick poll -- mail me (directly, not the list) if you think that
the list thing should stay or if you think it should move to the
bottom.