[plt-scheme] literal html data in servlets

From: Felix Klock's plt proxy (pltscheme at pnkfx.org)
Date: Thu Aug 18 17:40:09 EDT 2005

OH!  I'm sorry, I didn't read your example HTML text carefully enough.

In that case, I'd say you should look at Neil Van Dyke's HtmlPrag

There is a pretty easy mapping from the "SHTML" that HtmlPrag emits
into X-exprs.

HtmlPrag is also available via planet.

 From there, its an exercise to figure out how to either read from
literal strings, or to develop a Here-Wrapper with my library (planet
"wrapper.ss" ("pnkfelix" "here-readers.plt"  1 0)) to call out to
Neil's library.