[plt-scheme] HTTP authentication?

From: Doug Orleans (dougo at place.org)
Date: Wed Aug 10 12:30:42 EDT 2005

Noel Welsh writes:
 > What do you need?  There is code to read HTTP headers, and
 > code to do base 64 encoding, which is pretty much all you
 > need for a simple implementation.  I must be missing
 > something.

Right, I just need code (along the lines of a Scheme Cookbook recipe)
that puts that all together.  I want something like call/input-url
that either takes a plaintext password argument or can handle a URL
with a password in it.  I can read the appropriate RFCs and net
collection docs, I was just hoping someone else had been down this path
already and could share.

--dougo at place.org

Posted on the users mailing list.