[plt-scheme] inactive caret

From: Romain (romain.legendre at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 12:21:24 EDT 2005

That's not what I want to do.
With these methods, the definitions window get the focus and I don't
want that. I want to make the caret appear in the definitions window
whereas it does not have the focus.
In fact, I'm handling the content the definitions window via another window.
The problem is I don't where the caret is in the definitions window
when I'm in the other window.

Thanks,
Romain.

On 8/10/05, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> At Mon,  8 Aug 2005 19:04:23 -0400 (EDT), Romain Legendre wrote:
> > I'm trying to make the caret appear in the definitions window whereas it does
> > not have the focus.
> > I tried the methods set-inactive-caret-threshold, blink-caret, own-caret and
> > refresh with 'show-inactive-caret.
> > Perhaps I misused them, but they did not work.
>
> If you have the editor, send `set-caret-owner' with #f and 'global.
>
> More simply, if you have the canvas, just send `focus' (no arguments).
>
> Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.