[plt-scheme] HTTP authentication?

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 00:55:56 EDT 2005

I was just thinking allong similar lines yesterday.  I ended up
solving my problem in a totally differnt way, (that dosn't require
HTTP), but I might as well share my other thoughts to see if they help
you.  One thought I had was to log in with a browser, then copy the
cookie over to plt...  However I read the documentation of the plt
"cookie functions", and was starting to think they might just be
server side cookie functions.

If that's true you can always (system "wget ...", as wget is able to
accept a cookie file.

Good luck.

Corey