[plt-scheme] Some more PLaneT questions

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Tue Aug 9 11:56:00 EDT 2005

I downloaded 299.200 this morning and checked out my graphics code against
it.  Unfortunately, in fixing the pl-setup-page function, another bug was
introduced that nullified the fix.  In addition to changing xleng and yleng
to _plint, xp and yp were also changed.  They really should be _plflt.  So
the call still sets the page parameters wrong and the page is always 800 x
600 - the defaults within PLPlot.

Here is the correct definition of pl-setup-page.

(define* pl-setup-page
  (get-ffi-obj "c_plspage" libplplot
               (_fun (xp : _plflt = 0.0)
                     (yp : _plflt = 0.0)
                     (xleng : _plint)
                     (yleng : _plint)
                     (xoff : _plint = 0)
                     (yoff : _plint = 0)
                     -> _void)))

I also attached an updated plplot.ss file from 299.200 that fixes the
problem.

Thanks,
Doug