[plt-scheme] Tex2page footer question?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Apr 22 16:08:27 EDT 2005

On Apr 22, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:

> In the worst case: write a little script that takes an html-files
> generated by tex2page as input and substitutes </html> with
> <<your-footer>></html>.
>
> Perhaps mzpp can be of help?
>
> <http://download.plt-scheme.org/scheme/plt-clean-cvs/collects/preprocessor/doc.txt>

Probably not, unless the output will be re-pre-processed, but I don't
think there's much point in that.

> Btw - mzpp is missing from <http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/>.

Yes, it's a small tool for cases where you want to mix in Scheme code
into an existing text files.  BTW it is *not* intended to use on
Scheme sources -- the readtables that were recently added to MzScheme
cover that area in a much easier way.  So mzpp and mztext should be
considered as text processing languages that use Scheme as the
scripting language, not as a language that extends Scheme with some
new syntax.