[plt-scheme] Experience Using Mz(Dr)Scheme for Numerical Work

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 18 10:07:02 EDT 2005

On Apr 18, 2005, at 9:51 AM, karczma at info.unicaen.fr wrote:

> Actually it is mainly based on MIT-Scheme with its typical extensions.
> Brian
> Beckman asked a long time ago about porting this to PLT (and
> accidentally
> making a "horrible" mistake with one of the Authors' names...), and
> Matthew
> said that he has given up...

The person who did most of the translation is Rebecca Fraenkel, who
worked with Gerry for a couple of years and is now a PhD student in
NU's PRL. If anyone is interested in working with her to finish it up,
let me know.

I have no disagreement with the rest. I am not enough of a physicist or
analysis man to have an opinion.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.