[plt-scheme] Is there a general overview of contracts somewhere?

From: Eric Hanchrow (offby1 at blarg.net)
Date: Sat Apr 16 01:48:07 EDT 2005

Looking at Chapter 13 in the MzLib manual is enough to make me curious
about contracts ... but that manual is a bit too terse for me: I'm not
sure just what problem they solve, nor how to use them.  Googling for
"mzscheme contracts" didn't bring up much of use (I really don't feel
like reading a doctoral thesis just to learn how to use them).  So: is
there something I could read that would introduce the idea of
contracts, and show some examples of their use with MzScheme?

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will
    be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.  John F. Woods

Posted on the users mailing list.