[plt-scheme] Thoughts on number-snip.ss

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at sat.inesc-id.pt)
Date: Tue Apr 12 09:47:29 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've been checking number-snip.ss and I'd like to know if there
would be a lot of work involved if I wished to use the same
idea behind number-snip.ss to return a snip with the
mathematical representation of (sqrt 2) instead of the decimal.
One thing at least strikes me, which is how could I draw the
mathematical representation of the square root? The fraction is
easier to do since it is just a line (oh, if someone knows
where's the line of code that prints the fraction line in
number-snip.ss please tell me so) but the sqrt symbol is much
more awkward.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Cheers,

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm