[plt-scheme] PLAI mzscheme and drscheme question

From: Rohan Nicholls (rohan.nicholls at pareto.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 6 07:54:09 EDT 2005

At Wed, 6 Apr 2005 05:24:38 -0400,
Eli Barzilay wrote:

> On Apr  6, Rohan Nicholls wrote:
> > [...]
>
> Not a direct answer but...
>
> The plai collection has combination of the datatype code with the HtDP
> language levels, which is not really used.  I suspect that some bad
> interaction between these things is what leads to this problem.  If
> you're just trying to make your way through the book, then you can try
> the code that I've hacked -- it's at
>
>   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/course/csu660/resources.html
>
> You get a "csu660.ss" to use as a language.  It is a little different
> than the plai language -- `define-type's are the same, but `type-case'
> should change like this:

Thanks that is great I will use it.

> It should work fine in mzscheme or drscheme (the "CSU660 Class"
> language level).

That is great to know.  Looking at your course page, I seem to have
done things backwards as I started with sicp (almost hurt myself doing
it, and looking back on it, probably didn't grok that much of it.)

> 3. Adds a "Handin" button in DrScheme to submit homeworks, and
>    language levels for homeworks.

Will you mark it?;-)

Thanks for the help, I think this will work nicely.

rohan

Posted on the users mailing list.