[plt-scheme] ANN: iCal parser for PLT

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 5 16:13:15 EDT 2005

If you want to parse your .ics and .vcf files, whether from Apple
iCal, Exchange, or Mozilla's Calendar, in PLT, then you may want to
start with the attached package that turns this files into x-exprs and
provides a means to turn those x-exprs back into the vCal format.

This package will soon be available on PLaneT, but I've attached the file.

Note on bugs: I haven't found any. Apple iCal is happy to use the
files I've generated. But I wouldn't be surprised if some weird
feature is used by other frontends.

Note on features: I plan on making another layout to provide better
access to events and todo items without needing to read the
documentation yourself on what vCal keys Apple iCal uses.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://www.makeoutcity.com/