[plt-scheme] 299.15

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 3 12:51:14 EDT 2004

The v299-tagged code in CVS for MzScheme and MrEd is now version 299.15.

This version reverts changes from 299.14, and we're abandoning the
attempt to constrain program-processing tools (such as Errortrace). The
other half of our security experiment (which is the more important
part) still seems to be working, though. As usual, I'll post a separate
message with details.

 * Removed `syntax-recertify-constrained?',
           `make-syntax-certificate-env', and

 * Added `syntax-local-certify', which fits naturally with all of the
   other `syntax-local-' procedures.

 * Changed `syntax-recertify' to move certificates given the
   certificate's inspector or a superior (as opposed to accepting only
   a superior).

 * Added 'module-begin to the set of possible results from

 * Added `begin-with-definitions' to (lib "etc.ss").

 * Changed `eval', `expand', etc. so that only the `module' identifier
   in a `module' form is given context.

   This change avoids problems with using `module' or loading a module
   in a namespace from `module->namespace'.

 * Added `message+check-box' and `message+check-box/custom' to MrEd.
   They're like `message-box' and `message-box/custom', but with an
   extra check box (usually for some variant of "don't ask again").

Temporary docs are in the usual place:

Posted on the users mailing list.