[plt-scheme] GTK Hooks for drscheme?

From: Daniel Silva (daniel.silva at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 3 03:47:46 EDT 2004

I slapped some together using foreign.ss from v299.  I'll put it on
sourceforge when they give me the go-ahead.

I've bound enough to do this:
http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~dsilva/flickr-uploader-screenshot.png

The GTK binding definition files (.defs files in their CVS) don't have
enough information, so it's probably not a good idea to generate GTK
bindings automatically...

Daniel

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:29:56 -0500, Corey Sweeney