[plt-scheme] Where is resolver.ss?

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 1 13:51:22 EDT 2004

Gordon Weakliem wrote:

>The docs for PLaneT (5.4.1 in the MzScheme language manual) imply that you can load the planet resolver using (require (lib "resolver.ss" "planet")).  However, I can't find this collection, and can't the require doesn't work - are the docs incorrect, or am I reading something into them that I shouldn't?

If you have version 208 or higher, the planet collection should exist in
plt/collects and that require line should succeed, though it won't do
anything useful. The internal PLaneT implementation uses that file, but
you should be able to use the planet require forms (e.g. the ones listed
beside each package on http://planet.plt-scheme.org/) directly without
having to require anything first.

-jacob

Posted on the users mailing list.