[plt-scheme] signed unit syntax

From: David J. Neu (djneu at att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 19:15:39 EDT 2004

Hi Jens,

> Are there other examples around? Perhaps we could use them for the
> cookbook.

Matthias has been my guide on units and provided a response to the
following question I posted:

"I have an application in which I'd like to be able to run a procedure,
(in the example below, the execute procedure) and to have the
variables, procedures, etc. that are used by the procedure vary - with
different definitions of the variables, procedures, etc. being loaded
from disk."

http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2004-September/006751.html

I've found this idiom (which can be generalized using the approach in
his response in this thread) to be invaluable - thanks Matthias!

Cheers,
Dave