[plt-scheme] Utility for Windows

From: Meddix (Meddix at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 10:54:51 EDT 2004

I'm sorry, maybe there has been a misundestanding.

XKeymacs is NOT mine and is not written in Scheme.
The author is Yutaka Oishi, who has written XKeymacs in C++
with a GPL license.

I've linked his page because I thought this utility could be useful to
people addicted to Emacs (by using the same shortcuts on PLT) and, in
general, by remapping the keyboard (for example, by showing the
quasiquote character, not present on some international keyboards, or
by swapping Ctrl and CapsLock, as some people prefer).

I've discovered it through the Bill Clementson's Blog
http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/index.html

I'm using this program with much satisfaction and I suggest to try it.

My experience with Scheme is too limited to write such a program, in particular
about the interaction with the registry. At the moment I'm reading SICP and HtDP
and trying to migrate an existing C# program in Scheme to put theory
into practic.

Meddix