[plt-scheme] Re: unicode input

From: karczma (karczma at info.unicaen.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 20 09:16:05 EDT 2004

Artem Baguinski writes:

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:18:29 +0200, Jerzy Karczmarczuk wrote:
>> Artem Baguinski wrote:
>>
>>>   - everything after the Russian string is red.

>> My goodness! Are you aware that from the moral and also from the political
>> point of view, this is a terribly dangerous phenomenon??!
>
> you mean it should actually colour Cyrillic with KGB (Krasnyj Goluboj
> Belyj - Red Blue White) like our flag? But then it'll be difficult to read
> on white background.

Well, do as the French folk does. According to the majority, the
general background here is grey, hopelessly dark grey... On the other
hand, because of the *missing* colour on the Polish flag, everybody
there seems to be quite blue.

Dobro pozhalovat'.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk
Lower Normandy.

Yes. Scheme is an inspiring language... But I'll stop here, promise.

Posted on the users mailing list.