[plt-scheme] Re: Programming for non-programmers (fwd)

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 16 17:01:00 EDT 2004

Andre van Tonder, when someone writes personal email to you, it is
inappropriate to forward the email to list. It breaks all basic rules
of politeness and netiquette. Ask Shriram if you can't imagine such
fundamental rules of human behavior.

Naturally I stand by this claim, but I had a reason writing to you and
SK only.

-- Matthias Felleisen

On Oct 16, 2004, at 4:49 PM, Andre van Tonder wrote:

> Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:24:16 -0400
> From: Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu>
> To: Andre van Tonder <andre at now.het.brown.edu>
> Cc: Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu>
> Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] Re: Programming for non-programmers
>

> On Oct 16, 2004, at 4:06 PM, Andre van Tonder wrote:
>
>>> As for the free market theories also raised here
>
> Only an academic lefty from an Ivy League can write such content-free
> rhetoric. -- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.