[plt-scheme] Parser Tools

From: Bob McCormick (bobm at adt.com)
Date: Thu Oct 7 10:17:26 EDT 2004

I feel your pain.  I've been struggling with the parser tools myself.
Of course, in my case, it doesn't help that I don't know much about
parsers OR scheme.  :-)

The examples that Gordon sent you look like good ones.  I'd also
recommend posting specific questions to this list.  This is a very
friendly list, and the people on it seem to be genuinely interested in
helping people learn PLT Scheme.

On Sep 30, 2004, at 2:27 PM, §Ðiego Velez§ wrote:

>   For list-related administrative tasks:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> i really need help with the parser tool, can someone can help me with
> some
> documentation?
>

> thanks a lot
>
> Diego

> MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of
> scheduling
> get-togethers.
> http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/
> prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/
> enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
>
>   Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the
> first two months FREE*.

Posted on the users mailing list.