[plt-scheme] mzc --gui-exe on OSX/v299.22

From: Matthew Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 26 13:17:13 EST 2004

Hm.

I think I'll call it quits for the day. :)

It might be worth putting a little bit of smarts in the '--gui-exe' flag
for OSX so that provided names without the '.app' extension
automatically have it appended.

I mean, not that anyone would make that mistake. No...

Thanks, Matthew.

Matthew Flatt wrote:

> At Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:40:16 +0000, Matthew Jadud wrote:
>
>>Using a recent (within the week) CVS snapshot of v299, I decided to play
>>around with mzc and the --gui-exe option. This creates what looks like a
>>valid OSX app bundle, but ... OSX seems to think it's just another
>>folder. Suggestions?
>

> Just to check: did you include ".app" in the name of the result?
>
> Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.