[plt-scheme] quasiquote-style output

From: Thomas-Xavier MARTIN (txm+plt-scheme at m4x.org)
Date: Mon Nov 22 07:09:26 EST 2004

Is there any way to have the printer in MzScheme and in DrScheme use
quasiquote-style output PROGRAMMATICALLY ?

I eventually found the preference setting in DrScheme to obtain that result.
What I am looking for is a way to have display et al. use quasiquote-style
output in a stand-alone (MzScheme) script.

For example, a flag given to the MzScheme executable at the top of the script,
or an additional parameter given to display, or just using instead of display
some specific procedure which I have not heard about yet.

Context : I want to use the standard Active File pattern for parameter files
in a stand-alone script : write them in the script language, so that you just
have to load them at the beginning, using the available interpreter to parse
them.

http://users.pandora.be/koen.vandamme1/papers/tcl_fileformats/tcl_fileformats.html
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~np2/patterns/scripting/data-as-code.html

Quasiquote-style output is just what I need to simply write some complicated
structs and vectors back to the parameter file.

Once again, I am feeling that there is an obvious way of doing this in Scheme,
but my newbieness stands in the way... Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Sincerely,
Thomas-Xavier MARTIN
txm+plt-scheme at m4x.org