[plt-scheme] stable sort

From: Felix Klock's PLT scheme proxy (pltscheme at pnkfx.org)
Date: Sat Nov 20 15:51:35 EST 2004

I'm not convinced that the code that Doug posted deals with reflexive
versus irreflexive comparators correctly.  I haven't taken the time to
come up with an example failure case (or convince myself that I am
wrong), but I would take some time to check this out before employing
this solution in general.

But I do agree that the basic idea (of passing the original indices
along during the sort) is sound.

-Felix