[plt-scheme] questions about profiling & DrScheme startup

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri May 28 14:25:29 EDT 2004

At Fri, 28 May 2004 13:46:01 -0400, Doug Orleans wrote:
> I wish there were a better way to find out about this kind of stuff
> than searching in help-desk.

Well, we've settled on Help Desk as the way to find information, and
that's where we expect put our effort for improving searches.

That said...

> It would also be great to have the
> doc.txt files browsable (and searchable) online rather than only being
> available in help-desk.  Or are they already somewhere I don't know about?

The doc.txt files are online with the sources.

If you try a Google search "profile site:plt-scheme.org", the second
link is what you wanted. (The first link is the implementation.)

There's a more precise search panel at the bottom of

   http://download.plt-scheme.org/scheme/

but this page is well hidden, unfortunately.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.