[plt-scheme] Installer Crash

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu May 27 17:18:21 EDT 2004

On May 27, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> Using it, I think that maybe I've tracked down the problem. I
> definitely fixed *a* bug, and all circumstantial evidence points to
> this bug as the culprit, but it's difficult to be sure...

We have some circumstantial evidence that this bug is indeed fixed.
To be sure, we are *still* looking for someone that experiences a
crash on a PLT installation.  If you encounter this crash, please mail
me, and I will point you at an alternative installer that we expect to
work.  (At some point I will replace the 207 installer in any case,
but it would be good to know if this crash is solved.)

[Subject line changed to be more visible.]