[plt-scheme] accessing SXML->HTML in the latest version of sxml-tools for plt-scheme

From: Kirill Lisovsky (lisovsky at acm.org)
Date: Mon May 24 14:06:26 EDT 2004

Hello!

Fragments-related functions are in "fragments.ss",
the example in question will work as  follows:

 (require  (lib "sxml-tools.ss" "sxml")
	   (lib "fragments.ss" "sxml"))

 (define simple
   "((a (@ (href http://www.aaa.com))
	"The AAA Site")))

  (sxml:display-fragments
          (sxml:sxml->html simple))

sxml:display-fragments is the new name for SRV:send-reply
Please read the comments in fragments.ss for more details.

The name was changed during a code refactoring half-year ago, better
conformance with terminology of XSLT and with naming convention of sxml*.plt
were the primary reasons.

I do hope that there is no reason for any flamewars here.

Best regards,
         Kirill.