[plt-scheme] accessing SXML->HTML in the latest version of sxml-tools for plt-scheme

From: Anton van Straaten (anton at appsolutions.com)
Date: Mon May 24 12:15:46 EDT 2004

> I suspect you've run into a case sensitivity problem.
> Try enabling case sensitivity and see what happens.
>
> (Using identifiers with uppercase characters in them
> is very evil...don't do this kids!)
>
> Noel, hoping not to start a flame war

No flames, but with case-sensitivity as the default, there'll be
NoStoppingIt.  CulturalInhibitions WontBeEnough.  It WontBeLong before
SchemeWillBeIndistinguishableFromWikis.  But IsThatSuchABadThingReally?
OpinionsDiffer.  Some say StudlyCaps are ReadableMixedCase.  Casting my eye
OverThisParagraph, I'm NotSureIAgree.

Anton

Posted on the users mailing list.