[plt-scheme] Bitmap Probleme

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 20 10:30:37 EDT 2004

At Thu, 20 May 2004 12:45:30 +0200, "sly" wrote:
> I need to create in a frame buttons with pict as bitmap label. I use Plt
> Drscheme 206.
> I tested 3 solutions, they work all under Windows but none goes under mac
> nor linux.

They all look ok to me.

It's possible that MrEd's BMP parser under Unix and Mac has a bug that
prevents it from reading the file. Would it be possible for you to send
me the BMP file?

(Another thing that sometimes goes wrong is that a BMP file gets
transferred in text mode. But that problem was more common in the
pre-web days of plain FTP clients, and mostly happens now only when
people incorrectly commit in CVS. Probably you've been able to open
your BMP file using some other program under Linux and Mac, which would
rule out a transfer problem.)

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.