[plt-scheme] SCRIPT elements & evaporating CDATA sections [was RE: html in servlets]

From: Bruce Butterfield (bab at entricom.com)
Date: Tue May 18 01:32:31 EDT 2004

Neil W. Van Dyke wrote:

> Longer-term, I want to find an easier way to use SXML with PLT servlets
> and other PLT XML-related tools, since there's a wealth of work being
> done with SXML tools.

I seem to recall a post or two from the PLT team several months (year?)
ago about possibly replacing the PLT XML tools with Oleg and Kiril's
SSAX/SXML tools -- in general, I think Choice is a Good Thing (TM) but
in this case I'd like to avoid confusion and settle on the more
comprehensive solution.

--
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all
others because you were born in it.