[plt-scheme] SCRIPT elements & evaporating CDATA sections [was RE: html in servlets]

From: Bruce Butterfield (bab at entricom.com)
Date: Tue May 18 01:32:31 EDT 2004

Neil W. Van Dyke wrote:
> Longer-term, I want to find an easier way to use SXML with PLT servlets
> and other PLT XML-related tools, since there's a wealth of work being
> done with SXML tools.

I seem to recall a post or two from the PLT team several months (year?)
ago about possibly replacing the PLT XML tools with Oleg and Kiril's
SSAX/SXML tools -- in general, I think Choice is a Good Thing (TM) but
in this case I'd like to avoid confusion and settle on the more
comprehensive solution.

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all
others because you were born in it.
                                      George Bernard Shaw

Posted on the users mailing list.