[plt-scheme] help needed creating a .plt file for PLT version of SSAX

From: Benderjg2 at aol.com (Benderjg2 at aol.com)
Date: Tue May 11 23:36:36 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/11/04 2:16:16 PM, neil at neilvandyke.org writes:
>Jim Bender's WebIt! uses a customized SSAX, though I don't know offhead
>if it depends on Kirill's:
>
>    http://celtic.benderweb.net/webit/#downloads

Sadly I dropped the more heavily-customized version (which recorded
"source location" information in the xml structures). The current version
which Terrence is attempting to use is simply an instantiation of
"ssax:make-parser", which returns "RS-XML" structures instead of SXML.
This was done, in principle, to be able to take advantage of more recent
versions of SSAX from Oleg and Kirill.

For now, I would suggest using the October 2003 version of Kirill's
SSAX package (that Neil refers to):
> Kirill's canonical SSAX .plt files can be found at:
>
>     http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/download/sxml/plt/ssax20031007.plt

This is the version that I use with the current WebIt! packages.

I will need to put together a new version of ssax-rsxml that will work
with the newer SSAX versions from Kirill.

Jim

Posted on the users mailing list.