[plt-scheme] CGI/multipart MIME

From: Matt (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 22 17:30:39 EST 2004

Hello all,

Apologies for asking a question that doesn't even indirectly involve
'letrec'.

What is the recommended way to handle multipart MIME documents that are
HTTP POSTed to a PLT Scheme CGI?

I gather that (lib "cgi.ss" "net") chokes on them; should I just

(let ([mesg (mime-analyze (current-input-port))])
  ...)

somewhere at the top of my script? So far, I haven't found any content in
my resulting message structure, but I probably still haven't found where,
say, a name and value pair live in this regime.

Pointers to the obvious are welcome. CC:'d replies are great as well, as I
ingest the digest version of this list.

Thanks,
Matt