[plt-scheme] to define, or to let

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 23:59:29 EST 2004

If it matters to anyone, I am actually *learning* from this discussion.

For example:
"R5RS requires the interpreter to evaluate all the right-hand sides,
then
assign them all to the left-hand variables."
This makes the issue clear to me.

Thanks very much.  Now y'all go have a beer; nay, three beers.

rac