[plt-scheme] associating data with structure types

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 16:12:42 EST 2004

In that case we should seriously consider offering a second
define-struct*** construct along the lines of Chez, where you can add
in "default" fields and things like that. Of course, you can define
this via units/modules in MzScheme as it exists, but I have run into
this thing so often now that it almost seems something we should have
in the language.

-- Matthias