[plt-scheme] Contract for SRFI 19

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at cs.uvm.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 18:56:03 EST 2004

Hello,

Attached is a contract for the SRFI 19 implementation.  I intended to
send it to the Schematics folks for consideration to include it in their
sources, but I'd like to ask a few questions first.

    - Is this useful for users of SRFI 19?
    - How high is the efficiency penalty for using contracts?
    - Should programmers be allowed to circumvent the contract?

This is my first contract, so any comments on it are welcome and
appreciated.  I'd like to thank Robby Findler and Francisco Solsona for
their help and comments on contracts and SRFI 19, respectively.

Thanks,
David