[plt-scheme] Standalone application and SGL

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 10:22:00 EST 2004

At Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:24:18 +0100, Norbert Lehmann wrote:
> I am trying to build a standalone application for a program which uses
> SGL (OpenGL bindings for Scheme). Executing the application on Macintosh
> and on Windows XP inside DrScheme 205 works well, everything starts up.
> However, if I want to create a standalone application using the
> "Create Executable..." menu item, I always get the following errors [...]

This is actually the same question as a parallel thread:

  http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2004-March/005098.html

The short answer is that it doesn't work right now. I will investigate
later this week, however, and maybe I can create a patch to v206 to
solve the problem.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.