[plt-scheme] standalone exes

From: Pedro Pinto (ppinto at cs.cmu.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 14 10:19:54 EST 2004

Matthew Flatt wrote:

>The exe maker doesn't know how to handle extensions.
>
>Actually, I'm not sure how to handle them. One solution, I think, is to
>copy an extension with the executable, and then redirect `require's to
>use the extension relative to the executable.
>
>Matthew

I am not sure I understand your suggestion, can you elaborate a little?
mzc refuses to create the exe in the first place, do you suggest
replacing the extension with a dummy scheme module to get over this?
(note: the extension is also used at macro-expansion time)

thanks for the help.
-pp

Posted on the users mailing list.