[plt-scheme] Contour and auto colour

From: ifconfig (ifconfignslookup at hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 2 15:28:24 EST 2004

A side note about that, the contour is coloured as the code is changed or a
file is loaded, but when at first you turn it on, it is all black. That is a
mild inconvenience when viewing and not editing files (simply writing a " on
the first line and deleting it fixes it though)

ifconfig
BAGOS
http://bagos.sourceforge.net