[plt-scheme] Ants from ICFP

From: Alex Shinn (foof at synthcode.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 01:23:30 EDT 2004

At Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:20:55 -0500, Arjun Guha wrote:
> I'd be interested in seeing Alex Shinn's code, if possible.

You can get it at

It's slightly evolved from the original submission, but is still
incomplete in some areas (mostly interactive use).  I've ported it to
mzscheme, and although I haven't timed it accurately yet it seems
quite slow (though I admit I know nothing of optimizing mzscheme).

I also ported it to Stalin but after running all night gave up on
trying to build it.  If someone with a beefier machine were to build
it under Stalin I'd be very curious as to how it compares.

Posted on the users mailing list.