[plt-scheme] Ants from ICFP

From: Alex Shinn (foof at synthcode.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 01:23:30 EDT 2004

At Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:20:55 -0500, Arjun Guha wrote:

> I'd be interested in seeing Alex Shinn's code, if possible.

You can get it at

  http://synthcode.com/scheme/ifcp7.tar.gz

It's slightly evolved from the original submission, but is still
incomplete in some areas (mostly interactive use).  I've ported it to
mzscheme, and although I haven't timed it accurately yet it seems
quite slow (though I admit I know nothing of optimizing mzscheme).

I also ported it to Stalin but after running all night gave up on
trying to build it.  If someone with a beefier machine were to build
it under Stalin I'd be very curious as to how it compares.

--
Alex