[plt-scheme] MrEd - Pasteboard

From: Antoine van Oevelen (avanoevelen at hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 12:55:59 EDT 2004

The hint you gave me worked, thanks you very much for that, and I got a bit
further... I also managed to explore some of the features of MrEd..., but I
don't find what I'm looking for. I would like to make a checkers-board
interface (or any board in reality, but this one will be a templat. A few
questions arose, like, is it possible to create dragable objects that are
not editable (more concretely, get rid of the dotted square around my
image-snip (and being able to resize them), simply displacing the object
from A to B?  Does moving an object necessarily mean that what is "behind"
it will be wipped? Is it possible to overlay images (with image-snips) or
have a defined but modifiable background in combination with some dragable
object in the foreground. What I want is the following: have a board full of
squares (some with stones), (through a mouse-click) focus on a square and
have that identified by a square outline appearing around the selected
square, than drag the square outline (not the interior) to some position, at
the release of the mouse-button, the contents of the selected square should
"move" to the desination square (being the square where one released the
mouse-button). What I would like to ask you, is possible?

Thanks in advance

Antoine