[plt-scheme] cgi script XP problem

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Fri Jan 30 11:46:37 EST 2004

On Jan 29, 2004, at 5:17 PM, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:

> Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
>> Rohan Nicholls wrote:
>>> I have tried to access these examples, but I get this error:
>>>
>>> Proxy Error
>
> Ok - it works now. I just started the web-server. Apparently
> something killed the old proces (a reboot?).

Sounds like you need a web-server monitor.  It just so happens that we
have one. :)

Attached is 76 lines of code that I run hourly with a cron job
(mzscheme -Tmv poke-download-server.scm).  This thing automatically
generates a web page that can be used to monitor downtime.  To see the
output of this particular monitor, visit

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/clements/download-server-downtime.html

Hope this helps?

john