[plt-scheme] An Editors Tale

From: Ken Anderson (kanderson at bbn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 16:27:40 EST 2004

I was hoping that with only ~100 methods (maybe fewer are the real issue) it might be possible to rewrite the classes to avoid these meta hacks.
Maybe the Scheme astronomers can classify the black holes into a few types that can be delt with somehow to make analysis possible.  Of course, this might be harder than it looks .  I just didn't want you guys to give up on Python, until, well now.  It would be cool if Scheme guys could make Python a better language.

Posted on the users mailing list.