[plt-scheme] servlet development, again

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at cs.uvm.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 26 18:03:17 EST 2004

How are module servlets developed in DrScheme?  According to the
documentation, develop-servlet.ss should be used, but as far as I can tell
this file doesn't exist (this has come up on the list before, but I haven't
seen a response).

I thought that if I opened the module, added the servlet teachpack, pressed
execute and required the module, that then I could do (send/finish (start
initial-request)), but this won't work: "expand: unbound variable in module
in: request-bindings".  None of the request accessors are bound in the module.
  Requiring servlet.ss & servlet-helpers.ss are no help either.

Thanks,
David

Posted on the users mailing list.