[plt-scheme] An Editors Tale

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Sat Jan 24 11:39:34 EST 2004

Only after replying to other messages I read this one. Well, if I try to
implement something like this and I have some results, I'll post it. I
don't want for one of us to be wasting precious time. :D

Paulo Matos

--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.